An Overcomer by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Do not lose your hope. You are racing toward the finish line. It is so close, My Child. I know the journey has been long and hard at times.

 An Overcomer by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do not lose your hope. You are racing toward the finish line. It is so close, My Child. I know the journey has been long and hard at times. But do you see the One beside you, running the race with you? Do you see the angels that catch you in their arms when you are falling? Do you see the cloud of witnesses who are cheering you on? Be of good cheer, My Bride. Your feet are beautiful for they have brought the gospel of peace to a hurting world. You have declared to them that your God reigns. You are My sent one. My ambassador of peace. Your feet are shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. My Spirit lives in your heart.

Keep your eyes upon Me, My Child. I am your exceeding great Reward. You have already won the race, Dear One. Pull on this victory by faith, Beloved. See your feet crossing that finish line in victory. For it is accomplished. You are an overcomer. I am your God who girds you with strength and makes your way blameless. I make your feet like hinds' feet, and set you upon the heights. For by Me you can run through a troop; And by your God you can leap over any wall. I enlarge your steps under you, and your feet shall not slip. Behold, I have placed your feet upon My Rock. Fear not, Beloved. I am the Author and Perfecter of your faith. I am well able to keep you from falling and to present you faultless before the presence of My Glory with exceeding joy.

...Hebrews 12:1 1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off every encumbrance and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with endurance the race set out for us. 2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

...Jude 1:24 Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, 25To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

...Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that brings good tidings, that publishes peace; that brings good tidings of good, that publishes salvation; that says unto Zion, Your God reigns!

...Romans 10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
...Psalm 18:29 For by You I can run upon a troop; And by my God I can leap over a wall.
...Psalm 18:36 You enlarge my steps under me, And my feet have not slipped.
...Genesis 15:1...I am your shield, and your exceeding great reward.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget