The Shifting Shadow by Tammy Lang Jensen

Because people‘s wants and desires are ever-changing. However, God is consistent, he has no shifting shadow or variableness.

The Shifting Shadow by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I walked in the garden with the Father this morning, there was a pond and He had me lean over and pick up a fish. As I held the fish it began to change colors. 

He said, “The fish was trying to become what I wanted at any given moment.” He warned against trying to become who or what people want us to be.

Because people‘s wants and desires are ever-changing. However, God is consistent, he has no shifting shadow or variableness. If we seek after man’s approval, we will always be disappointed. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you (Matthew 6:33). For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ (Galatians 1:10). But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men.” (Acts 5:29). I do not receive Glory from men; (John 5:41).

All Glory to our Father in heaven. Who was, and is, and is to come. The season of Glory falling from heaven is now. You will know my servants, because their face will shine of the Master. Golden light and love will be seen in their eyes. There is no hardness in them. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh (Ezekiel 36:26).

When you are broken and at the end of yourself, then I can fill you. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me (2 Corinthians 12:9). For when I am weak, then I am strong. So come and perfect your power in me LORD. Purge and stripe me of all that is not You. Make me straight and true, so that I can be a Percision arrow; shot straight into the enemies camp.

Causing maximum damage and setting souls free. For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12).....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget