Fire Starter by Tammy Lang Jensen

The fire of God or the soot of the enemy. Are you a firestarter or a wet blanket. Some have come to kindle the flames of my people, while others have come to snuff out the word of God....

Fire Starter by Tammy Lang Jensen
FIRE STARTER 🔥
By Tammy Lang Jensen

But we continue to preach because we have the same kind of faith the psalmist had when he said,”I believe in God, so I spoke.” (2 Corinthians 4:13). 

Are you a mouthpiece for Christ, have you died to the flesh. We have this good report, because the same Christ that died on the cross lives on the inside of you. The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by the same spirit living within you (Romans 8:11). The fire of God burns within you. Let the Spirit of God rise to perfection. But you are to be perfect, even as your father in heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48). But if I say, I will not mention his word or speak anymore in his name, his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot (Jeremiah 20:9)....

What is in your heart? The fire of God or the soot of the enemy. Are you a firestarter or a wet blanket. Some have come to kindle the flames of my people, while others have come to snuff out the word of God....

Who is in your circle and who needs to go. We are called to love all God’s people, but we are not called to walk with all of God’s people. Not everyone can go where you are going. The disagreement was so sharp that they separated. Barnabas took John Mark with him and sailed for Cyprus (Acts 15:39). The Lord says for me to encourage you,”Stay in the flow with Him.” If he is trying to change your circle, be willing and obedient. Trust that he knows best, and has your days planned out for good and not for evil. He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. He knows the first from the last. He will make your crooked path straight and your rough places smooth. I will go before you and level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron (Isaiah 45:2)....

I am the way-maker, the breaking of dawn; and I have the final say. All things work together for the good of those who trust and believe in Me....

TRUST ME....
FOLLOW ME....
WALK WITH ME....
FLOW WITH ME....

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥FIRESTARTER 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget