Fly Like An Eagle by Deborah Waldron Fry

Follow Me. I have made you to FLY like an eagle, UNENCUMBERED, ABOVE the clouds and the crowds.

Fly Like An Eagle by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw an eagle that was on the ground, entangled in a net not of his making. And suddenly, the net was torn asunder, it could no longer hold him. 

And I heard," No longer entangled, you are unencumbered, breaking free to soar with Me." DIVE into My Freedom and ARISE!!

Beloved. Follow Me. I have made you to FLY like an eagle, UNENCUMBERED, ABOVE the clouds and the crowds. I am breaking you free from the cares of this world and from the restraints of religious thinking. There is now therefore NO condemnation in Christ Jesus. Let not the opinions and decisions of others pull you down to the ground. Though many mean well, I have anointed you to soar in the Freedom of the Son.

The Breaker has gone before you, you have broken forth, passed through the Gate and gone out by it. Yahweh is at your head! Whom shall you fear? Spiritual things are only discerned spiritually. I have given you keen eyes and perception. You are not one of the crowd, oh no, My Child, I have made you to stand out, to show forth My Glory. I have raised you up to fly with the Wind beneath your wings, rising on the thermals of the Spirit. Only you can carry and know and reveal and bring forth My special gifts within you. Let no one judge those Gifts or try to change you.

My Grace is entirely sufficient for you, Little One. My Strength is made perfect in your weakness. No one knows the things you have gone through to get where you are, My Child. I have given you the Holy Spirit as your Teacher and Your Guide. You have My True and Genuine Anointing. Keep looking only to Me, Beloved, and you will not be deceived. The entanglements and nets of men and the enemy meant to entrap you and hold you down are broken in My Name. Arise and shine, Beloved. Fly free and high, My Eagle, fly free indeed!

…1 John 2:26 I have written these things to you about those who are trying to deceive you. 27And as for you, the anointing you received from Him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But just as His TRUE and genuine anointing teaches you about all things, so remain in Him as you have been taught.

...Hebrews 12:1Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off every encumbrance and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with endurance the race set out for us. 2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

...John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
...2 Corinthians 12:9 But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. Micah 2



Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget