He is leading us out by Deborah Waldron Fry

I saw a plain wooden door frame and heard the word, “Threshold.” Beyond this simple entrance the whole area was aglow with a glorious bright Light. I heard the phrase, “Go out with a bang.”

He is leading us out by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw a plain wooden door frame and heard the word, “Threshold.”  Beyond this simple entrance the whole area was aglow with a glorious bright Light.  I heard the phrase, “Go out with a bang.”

I believe the Lord is leading His Beloved out of this present time of great darkness and through an open Door into a GLORIOUS place in Him.

We shall cease from our works, and finally realize that, “It is finished.”  Old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new.  So EXPECT that miracle, Child of God. Pray and believe. Speak God’s word. It will be more spectacular and exciting than you can imagine.

It shall happen in ways you do not expect and in a grand and dramatic fashion.  With your God, ALL things are possible.  This threshold can only be entered by faith. Jesus is the Way.  Jesus has opened the door that no one can shut.  By faith, lean on the everlasting Arms and allow your Bridegroom to carry His Bride over the threshold by the Spirit into your glorious new beginning.  ” See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut.  I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept My Word and have not denied My Name.”

Threshold:-   The place or point of entering or beginning, entrance
Wood:-   symbol of humanity
Phrase “go-out-with-a-bang”:-   To depart from a place or situation in a grand or dramatic fashion; To finish or cease doing something in a spectacular, great, or exciting manner.

“Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?”   Isaiah 43:19.

“And He put forth His Hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the Spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the DOOR of the inner gate that looks toward the north;  And, behold, the GLORY of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain,”   Ezekiel 8:3-4.

“Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together (Harpazo) with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.  Therefore encourage one another with these words. (Greek- Harpazo “Caught up, seize upon with force, snatch up by the hair of the head” (Rapture)),”   1 Thessalonians 4:17-18.

“But as it is written:“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”  But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit.  For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God,”   1 Corinthians 2:9-10,

“See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept My Word and have not denied My Name,”    Revelation 3:8.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget