Decree A Thing As A King, My Child by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Child, and it shall be established unto you. I have made you a king and a priest unto Me. I am the King of kings and Lord of lords. Every son and every daughter of Mine is a king. You have been born again and therefore being a king is your birthright. The enemy tells you that you must "bow down"

Decree A Thing As A King, My Child by Deborah Waldron Fry
Decree a thing, My Child, and it shall be established unto you. I have made you a king and a priest unto Me. I am the King of kings and Lord of lords. Every son and every daughter of Mine is a king. You have been born again and therefore being a king is your birthright. The enemy tells you that you must "bow down" to sickness and disease, poverty and lack, heartbreak, depression and fear. No, My Child. Lift up your head for you are the Called, the Chosen, and the Faithful. I have made you MORE than a conqueror through My Love.

Kings reign in this life. Kings make decrees. You are My inheritance and the very ends of the earth are My possession. You are a crown of beauty in My hand and a royal diadem in the Hand of Your God. You are seated with Me in heavenly places. No enemy can touch you here, Dear One. Decree a thing, Beloved, for it is already settled in heaven. Now bring it to earth by faith. As you believe, therefore speak.

Job 22:28 You shall also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto you: and The Light shall shine upon your ways.
2 Corinthians 4:13 It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak.
Isaiah 62:3You will also be a crown of beauty in the hand of the LORD, And a royal diadem in the hand of your God.

Proverbs 78:14 Counsel is Mine and sound wisdom; I am understanding, power is Mine. 15 By Me kings reign, And rulers decree justice.

1 Timothy 6: until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15which He will bring about at the proper time-- He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords.
Revelation 17:14 These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful."

Revelation 19:16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

John 18:37 Therefore Pilate said to Him, "So You are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say correctly that I am a King. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."

Romans 5:17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one Man, Jesus Christ!

Romans 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget