Behold, I Am Doing A New Thing by Deborah Waldron Fry

Forget what lies behind you, Beloved. It has no bearing on your today and tomorrows. This knowledge is freedom, Dear One. My mercies are new every morning. My compassion fail not. My indwelling Spirit is quickening your mortal body every minute of every day.

Behold, I Am Doing A New Thing by  Deborah Waldron Fry
Behold, I am doing a new thing. Forget what lies behind you, Beloved. It has no bearing on your today and tomorrows. This knowledge is freedom, Dear One. My mercies are new every morning. My compassion fail not. My indwelling Spirit is quickening your mortal body every minute of every day. Think on this, Beloved. Everyday, you are being healed and delivered and prospered. Salvation is working every day for you. Do not accept things as they are, but speak those things that be not as though they were. I am always working in your life planning, arranging, and perfecting. Each day I am bringing you new revelations and new anointing. Whatever situations happen in this life, I have made a way for you to be victorious in it. You cannot remain the same, Dear One. For in Me, you live, and move, and have your being. You are being changed from glory to glory, better and better, higher and higher. You are being transformed into My image, Little One. I have lifted you to the splendor of life as My own sons and daughters. My loving kindnesses indeed never cease. Behold, the old has passed away, all things have become new.

Lamentations 3:22 The LORD'S loving kindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassion never fail. 23 They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. 24 "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him."

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into His image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, "To this very day My Father is at His work, and I too am working."

Acts 17:28 For in Him we live, and move, and have our being.
Romans 8:28 Moreover we know that to those who love God, who are called according to his plan, everything that happens fits into a pattern for good. God, in His foreknowledge, chose them to bear the family likeness of His Son, that He might be the eldest of a family of many brothers. He chose them long ago; when the time came He called them, He made them righteous in His sight, and then lifted them to the splendor of life as His own sons (and daughters).

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget