Dance The Dance of Freedom With Me by Deborah Waldron Fry

Dance The Dance of Freedom With Me by Deborah Waldron Fry
I know you are getting weary, My Warrior Bride. The world is dark and getting darker. But you must remember always whose you are. Come away from the cares of the world. Come away from the depressing newscasts. Come away from the bad report you have received from man. I am your Beloved and you are Mine. Dance the dance of freedom with Me. My kingdom is not of this world. My Holy Spirit is the music of your DNA.

No devil can interfere with the Sound of Heaven in your heart. Listen to My heavenly music. Let it fill your soul. This music of Light and Life shall chase away every dark thing from your mind, body and soul. Listen, Dear One. I am singing over you. The LORD your God is with you. I am the Mighty Warrior who saves. I take great delight in you. I rejoice over you with singing. I quiet you with My Love. Be not afraid, Beloved.

I shall turn your mourning into dancing. Rejoice with Me, Dear One, because the enemy is being trampled under your feet. I am your Strength and I will not let you fall.

Jeremiah 31:13 Then will the maidens rejoice in the dance, and the young men and old together. For I will turn their mourning into joy and will comfort them and make them rejoice after their sorrow.
Psalm 30:11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness.

Jeremiah 31:25 I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.
Isaiah 61:10 I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a Mighty One who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing.
Jude 1: 24 Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, 25 To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever more. Amen.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget