You Abide In Grace by Deborah Waldron Fry

For My power is made PERFECT in your weakness. It is no longer you that lives but I live in you, Dear One. From My fullness you have received grace upon grace. I am Grace. Grace cannot be separated from Me, Beloved.

You Abide In Grace by Deborah Waldron Fry
What do you have need of, Beloved? You have won grace and favor in your King's sight and I have placed a royal crown upon your head. My grace is sufficient for you, My Warrior Bride. Do not fear or be dismayed over your weaknesses.

For My power is made PERFECT in your weakness. It is no longer you that lives but I live in you, Dear One. From My fullness you have received grace upon grace. I am Grace. Grace cannot be separated from Me, Beloved. Therefore, you abide IN Grace. Shout "Grace, Grace" to that mountain and I shall make it a plain. Shout "Grace, Grace" to that sickness and you shall be whole. Shout,"Grace, Grace" to that situation, and watch Grace reconcile it.

By Grace you have been saved and by grace, you shall continue to be healed, delivered and prospered in every way. Come boldly to My throne of Grace in your time of need, My Child. For it is not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts.

Esther 2:17 the King loved her and she won grace and favor in His sight so that He set the royal crown on her head.

2 Corinthians 12:9 But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God.

Romans 11:6 But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.

John 1:16 And from His fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.
2 Timothy 2:1 You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is IN Christ Jesus.
Galatians 2:19For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives IN me.

Zechariah 4:6"This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel saying, 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the LORD of hosts. 7What are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become a plain; and he will bring forth the Capstone with shouts of "Grace, grace to it!"

Acts 20:32 And now I commend you to God and to the Word of His Grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget