The Power That Raises The Dead Lives in You by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am not hidden to you, Beloved. Your eyes shall behold your Bridegroom. I have given you My Spirit. The very same Power that raises the dead lives in you. Before the Holy Spirit came, all things could not be revealed.

The Power That Raises The Dead Lives in You by Deborah Waldron Fry
I am not hidden to you, Beloved. Your eyes shall behold your Bridegroom. I have given you My Spirit. The very same Power that raises the dead lives in you. Before the Holy Spirit came, all things could not be revealed.

But I have anointed your eyes to see and your ears to hear. You will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it." We are so close, My Love, absolutely nothing can separate us. As you lean on Me, My thoughts become your thoughts and My Words become your words. Nothing shall be impossible to you.

There is nothing concealed that will not be revealed by My Light or anything hidden that My Spirit in you will not make known. I have given you My Glory that we might be One. Before you call, I answer; while you are yet speaking, I hear. Even before a word is on your tongue, behold, I know it altogether. I hem you in, behind and before, and My loving Hand is forever upon you. I open your eyes to see Me, My Bride. It is in the realms of Glory that you shall come to know Me intimately. Then seeing, you shall see Me, face to face.

Isaiah 30:20 He, your Teacher will no longer hide Himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher. 21 Your ears will hear a word behind you, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right or to the left.

Deuteronomy 27 The eternal God is your refuge, And underneath are His everlasting arms.
Matthew 10:26 Therefore do not fear them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. 27 What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops.

John 15:4-6 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in Me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.
John 17:22-23 The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as We are one, I in them and You in Me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that You sent Me and loved them even as You loved Me.

John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19 After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also. 20 In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget