I Grant You My Peace by Deborah Waldron Fry

This supernatural Peace of Mine shall guard your heart and mind. The past season has been one of great turmoil and upheavel for the powers of darkness have been unrelenting in their attacks upon the heirs of salvation. Do not fear, Little One. I came as the Prince of Peace. I am the Lord of Peace.

I Grant You My Peace by Deborah Waldron Fry
I grant you My Peace, Beloved. This supernatural Peace of Mine shall guard your heart and mind. The past season has been one of great turmoil and upheavel for the powers of darkness have been unrelenting in their attacks upon the heirs of salvation. Do not fear, Little One. I came as the Prince of Peace. I am the Lord of Peace.

I am with you, Beloved. Let not the enemy steal your peace. The chastisement of your peace was laid upon Me, Dear One. I took your worries, cares, pains and sorrows upon My own body, so that you could have peace in every way. Be of good cheer, My Child, for I have overcome the world. I give you peace always by all means.

And great shall be the peace of your children. You are My counselors of peace in this evil world. My peace reigning in your heart shall bring you great joy. I am still the One who says to your storms," Peace, be still." Nothing stands between us, Beloved. I am with you always. That is why the angels are still proclaiming," Peace on earth, good will toward men."


Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our PEACE was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 54:13 All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the PEACE of your children.

Isaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Genesis 49:10 “The scepter [of royalty] shall not depart from Judah, Nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet, Until Shiloh [the Messiah, the PEACEFUL ONE] comes Numbers 6:26

The Lord lift up His countenance (smiling face) upon you [with divine approval], And give you PEACE [a tranquil heart and life].
Proverbs 12:20 - Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counsellors of peace is joy.
1 Corinthians 14:33 - For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
Isaiah 26:3 - You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You: because he trusts in You.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Luke 2:13And suddenly there appeared with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying, 14 "Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased."
2 Thessalonians 3:16 - Now the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget