But listen to the Voice of Truth by Deborah Waldron Fry

You are My Beloved and I am yours. We are one by the Spirit. The enemy would make you believe that I am far away from you. But listen to the Voice of Truth. I am always with you, Beloved.

But listen to the Voice of Truth by Deborah Waldron Fry
Do not be shaken, Little One. Times of refreshing come in My Presence. You are My Beloved and I am yours. We are one by the Spirit. The enemy would make you believe that I am far away from you. But listen to the Voice of Truth. I am always with you, Beloved.

You have come through the veil of My flesh and nothing can ever separate us again. Stay close to Me in your mind and heart, so that you do not become discouraged. This is the time spoken of by the holy prophets long ago. A time of great darkness for the world, but a time of great intimacy between the Bride and your Bridegroom. I will never leave you nor forsake you, Beloved. I am at your right hand and My Spirit dwells in your heart.

Lean on My everlasting Arm and walk with Me, My Love. Listen not to the enemy's voice of condemnation, but listen to My Voice of Comfort. No more sighing, Dear One. Your flesh dwells securely in Me. Let your heart be glad and your whole being rejoice. I shall make known to you the path of life; in My Presence there is fullness of joy; at My right hand are pleasures forevermore
.....................................................................................................................................
Song of Solomon 7:10-11 I belong to my Beloved, and His desire is for me.
Come, my beloved, let us walk together.

Colossians 2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him.
Romans 8:38-39 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hebrews 10:19Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh.
Psalm 16:8 I have set the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure.11 You make known to me the path of life; in your Presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Acts 3:19-21 Repent therefore, and turn again, (be born again) that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that He may send the Christ appointed for you, Jesus, whom heaven must receive until the time for restoring all the things about which God spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets long ago.

Romans 8:1Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget