Faith and Fear Cannot Walk Together by Deborah Waldron Fry

Do not allow fear to become your companion, Beloved. Fear has torment. Fear is a spirit and it is your enemy. Faith and fear cannot walk together, Dear One. Fear will attempt to steal your faith. Cut off this connection, My Child.

Faith and Fear Cannot Walk Together by Deborah Waldron Fry
Do not allow fear to become your companion, Beloved. Fear has torment. Fear is a spirit and it is your enemy. Faith and fear cannot walk together, Dear One. Fear will attempt to steal your faith. Cut off this connection, My Child.

I will help you. I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of POWER, love and a sound mind. Refuse to think fearful thoughts. Cast them down in My name. You are no longer slaves again to fear but you are a Child of God. Perfect Love casts out fear. I am Perfect Love and I am with you always.

You are a Child of the Day and not of the night. The demons fear YOU, My Child. They fear the LION in you. So be bold and speak My name. Fear NOT, for I have redeemed you, I have called you by name, you are Mine.

I have rescued you from the domain of darkness and translated you into My Kingdom of Light. Kick fear out of your life for good, Beloved. Do not fear, for I AM with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. ..........................................................................................................................................................
Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
Isaiah 43:1 Fear NOT: for I have redeemed you, I have called you by your name; you are Mine.
Proverbs 28:1 The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.

Colossians 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, who has made us fit to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in Light 13 Who has delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love casts out fear, because fear has torment.
Romans 8:15 For you have not received a spirit of bondage again to fear, but you have received the Spirit of divine adoption as sons and daughters, by Whom we cry, "Abba! Father!"
Isaiah 41:10

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget