Look Into My Smiling Face by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved, when the darkness closes in on every side, look up. Look into My smiling face. There is no darkness in Me at all. I have called you into My marvelous Light. I have shone My Glory into your heart. I am the Light of the world and the dark one can never succeed against you, Dear One. I have destroyed the works of the devil.

Beloved, when the darkness closes in on every side, look up. Look into My smiling face. There is no darkness in Me at all. I have called you into My marvelous Light. I have shone My Glory into your heart. I am the Light of the world and the dark one can never succeed against you, Dear One. I have destroyed the works of the devil.

My eyes are flames of Fire, defeating every plan of the enemy and filling you with My Power. My Spirit in you is burning a path for you through this present evil age. My Word is a Lamp unto your feet and I am well able to keep you from falling.Every good and perfect gift comes down from your Father of Lights. I do not change and I never turn My face away from you, My Child. Bask in this knowledge, Beloved.

Know the hope to which I have called you. You are a partaker in the riches of My Glorious inheritance. You are a Child of Light. The powers of darkness cannot touch you, Beloved. You walk in the Light of Life. Fear not, Precious One. Be of good cheer. For the time is coming and now is that I shall destroy the Wicked One with the brightness of My coming!
.................................................................................................................................
John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, He said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from Him and declare to you: God is light; in Him there is no darkness at all.

Ephesians 1:18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people.

Revelation 19:12His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many crowns; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. 13He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the Spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget