Only I know The Future by Deborah Waldron Fry

Do not fear, Beloved, or lose your hope. What looks like a set back shall SUDDENLY be turned in your favor. I will turn the devil on his head. Only I know the future, Beloved. Expect that SUDDENLY, you shall see My Word and promises made manifest in your life.

Only I know The Future by Deborah Waldron Fry
Do not fear, Beloved, or lose your hope. What looks like a set back shall SUDDENLY be turned in your favor. I will turn the devil on his head. Only I know the future, Beloved. Expect that SUDDENLY, you shall see My Word and promises made manifest in your life. I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of My mouth; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass. I am removing those boots you have worn in battle and your uniform stained with your own blood, sweat, and tears.

For the Blood of the Lamb has rescued you and My gentleness makes you great. The multitude of your foes will be like fine dust, and the multitude of the ruthless ones like chaff that blows away. Yes, it will be in an instant, suddenly. For I have been preparing you, My Warrior Bride, for such a time as this. I have enlarged your steps under you, and your feet shall not slip. Suddenly, there shall be no more gloom in the land that suffered.

This thing shall be done suddenly, when you least expect it, My Child. The enemy shall be confounded at the sudden turn around in your life and there will be NOTHING he can do about it for My plans stand forever. My Word shall not return to Me void, but SUDDENLY, it shall be made manifest. In victory, you will go out with joy and be led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills will break forth into shouts of joy before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.…..............................................................................................................................................
-2 Chronicles 29:36 He rejoiced, and all the people, because of that which God had prepared for the people: for the thing was done suddenly.
-Isaiah 48:3 I have declared the former things from the beginning; and they went forth out of my mouth, and I showed them; I did them suddenly, and they came to pass.

-Isaiah 55:11So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it. 12 For you will go out with joy and be led forth with peace; The mountains and the hills will break forth into shouts of joy before you, And all the trees of the field will clap their hands.

-Isaiah 29:5 But the multitude of your foes will be like fine dust, and the multitude of the ruthless ones like chaff that blows away. Yes, it will be in an instant, SUDDENLY.

-Isaiah 18:35 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, And Your right hand upholds me; And Your gentleness makes me great. 36 You enlarge my steps under me, And my feet have not slipped.
-Isaiah 51:5 Suddenly will My righteousness come near, and my Salvation (Yeshua, Jesus) will be shining out like the light; the lands will be waiting for Me, and they will put their hope in My Strong Arm.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget