The Gate is Wide Open by Deborah Waldron Fry

Many of My Children believe that you are still standing outside of the Gate to your Father's House. This is not so, Dear One. On the outside, in the darkness is where the dogs, the evil ones, growl and harass you and attempt to tear you apart.

The Gate is Wide Open by Deborah Waldron Fry
Many of My Children believe that you are still standing outside of the Gate to your Father's House. This is not so, Dear One. On the outside, in the darkness is where the dogs, the evil ones, growl and harass you and attempt to tear you apart. But know this, Beloved. Even servants can come into their master's house.

You are no longer servants but I call you My sons and My daughters. You have come through the One and Only Door through faith in the Son. The Gate is wide open to you, Dear One. You have come on the Highway of Holiness through the Blood of the Lamb.

No vicious beast is able to go up on it; they will not be found here. Only My Redeemed may walk here. The Way has not been hidden to you, Dear One. You have been raised up and seated in heavenly places beside Me. It is My great joy to show you the surpassing riches of My grace in kindness toward you for all the ages to come.

My Gate is closed only to the enemy and he can never pass through. So do not fear, My Bride. Know that you have come through the gate of My Glory by faith. Fear no evil. Come and drink your fill of the abundance of My House and drink from my River of Delights..

John 10:7 Therefore Jesus said again, "Very truly I tell you, I am the gate (door) for the sheep.

Psalm 24:7Lift up your heads, O gates, And be lifted up, O ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in! 8Who is the King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, The LORD mighty in battle. 9Lift up your heads, O gates, And lift them up, O ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in!

Psalm 26:8 LORD, I love the house where You live, the place where Your glory dwells.

Psalm 36:8 They drink their fill of the abundance of Your house; And You give them to drink of the river of Your delights. 9For with You is the fountain of life; In Your light we see light.

Isaiah 35:8 A highway will be there, a roadway, And it will be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean will not travel on it, but it will be for him who walks that way, and fools will not wander on it. 9 No lion will be there, Nor will any vicious beast go up on it; These will not be found there. But the redeemed will walk there.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget