The Enemy Attempts to Dig a Pit by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have brought you up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and I have set your feet upon a Rock. I have rescued your soul from death, and your eyes from tears.

The Enemy Attempts to Dig a Pit by Deborah Waldron Fry
The enemy attempts to dig a pit for you, My Child, but he shall fall into it himself. For your Savior has brought your soul up from Sheol, I have rescued you from the land of the dead. I have brought you unto the land of the living and I have restored you back to life. I have brought you up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and I have set your feet upon a Rock. I have rescued your soul from death, and your eyes from tears.

You shall see my Goodness in the land of the living, Dear One. Fear not, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last. I am He that lives and was dead and BEHOLD, I am ALIVE forevermore and I have the keys of hell and of death. You have been translated from the domain of darkness into the kingdom of My Dear Son.

Death has been defeated. Your soul has been lifted up from the realm of the dead and I have raised you up with My own Right hand and seated you with Me in the heavenly realms. You are ALIVE in Me, Dear One. Death and sin have NO dominion over you. Shout unto your God with the voice of triumph for I am causing your enemies that rise up against you to be smitten before your face: they shall come against you one way, and flee before you seven.

The Hebrew word bowr (borr) is used as a synonym for Sheol, meaning “pit,” “well” or “dungeon".
Proverbs 26:27 Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

Psalm 30:3 O LORD, you brought up my soul from Sheol, restored me to life from among those gone down to the pit.

Psalm 40:2 He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, And He set my feet upon a Rock making my footsteps firm. 3 He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; Many will see and fear and will trust in the LORD.

PSALM 116:8-9 For You have rescued my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling. I walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
Revelation 1:17And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last: 18 I am He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

PSALM 27:13 I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Isaiah 41:10Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget