A NEW CHAPTER happening in Your Book of Life by Deborah Waldron Fry

It was written by your Maker before you were born. I have always known you from your very beginnings for I created you in your mother's womb.

A NEW CHAPTER happening in Your Book of Life by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. There is a NEW CHAPTER happening in your book of life. It was written by your Maker before you were born. I have always known you from your very beginnings for I created you in your mother's womb. 

You were imagined in My mind before you were conceived. So trust Me, My Child, to bring about My good plan for your life. You are walking into a NEW Chapter written ions ago. It is more exciting than any novel ever written, for this is Truth and not fiction. It does not matter what the enemy may have planned for you Beloved, for only My plans for you will stand in the end. 

Do not look back in time, but look to the future, and be expectant of GOOD things. Look to Me, for I am the Author and Perfecter of your faith. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? Be of good cheer, Dear One. All the days ordained for you were written in My book before one of them came to be. For your Maker is your Husband, the LORD of hosts is His name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth He is called.

..Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
..Psalm 139:16 Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them. 17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
..Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband, the LORD of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer, the God of the whole earth he is called.

..Isaiah 42:9 Behold, the former things have come to pass, and NEW things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.”
..Isaiah 43: 19 Behold, I am doing a NEW thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
..Ephesians 2:8For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS unto good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them.
..2 Corinthians 3:17Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
18But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget