Gallons Upon Gallons of Water Flowing From it by Deborah Waldron Fry

I saw a Believer approach this pipe with a tiny metal cup, like a beggar would carry to collect a few coins.

Gallons Upon Gallons of Water Flowing From it by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw a huge pipe with gallons upon gallons of water flowing from it. I saw a Believer approach this pipe with a tiny metal cup, like a beggar would carry to collect a few coins. Here is what the Spirit is saying to His Beloved. "I am the God who came to earth to bring you LIFE and life abundantly. Why do you think so small, Dear One? I am the God of "more than enough." I am He who goes above and beyond anything that you can ask or think or imagine.

I am the God whose supply never runs out. You ask for so little from Me when I have so much to give you. You come to Me at times like a beggar, when I have made you My Child and My heir. You do not need to beg for scraps, Dear One, when I have given you My Son and with Him, I give you all things FREELY. Oh My Child, how I long to fill you to overflowing with ALL of My Goodness. All of My promises to you are yes and amen. Find all the vessels you can, Beloved. Bring them all to Me and I will fill them all and still the Living Water shall not run out.

The more you bring to Me, the more you will be filled in every way, the more overflow will happen, and you will even have plenty left over to share. I am El Shaddai, the ALL SUFFICIENT One. My Grace is sufficient for you. Throw away that beggar mentality and renew your mind, Dear One, with the washing of the Word.

You are a JOINT HEIR with My Son. I have chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of My Kingdom. I have chosen GLADLY to give you the Kingdom. I am revealing these things to you Beloved, so that your joy may be full. Believe and receive. As it is written,"EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM.".

El Shaddai; The All-Sufficient One. God Almighty, the Almighty or "Almighty God".From root meaning "sheds forth", "pours out", or "to heap benefits". The Hebrew word "shadayim" (meaning "breast" or "breasts") occurs 24 times as "Shaddai" and signifies One who nourishes, supplies, and satisfies (Isaiah 60:16, 66:10-13). Combined with the word for God, "El", it then becomes the "One mighty to nourish, satisfy, and supply".

YHWH is the One who mightily nourishes, satisfies, protects, and supplies His people. El Shaddai is our All-Sufficient Sustainer.

Full Definition of VESSEL by Miriam Webster
1 a : a container (as a cask, bottle, kettle, cup, or bowl) for holding something b : a person into whom some quality (as grace) is infused
John 10:10 AMP "The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows]."
1 Kings 17:7-16 Elijah and the widow


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget