Beloved. I am the God of the Suddenlies by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am the God of the unexpected. I am the God who knows the end from the beginning. I am omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. Many of you have determined in your mind how I will answer your prayers.

Beloved. I am the God of the Suddenlies by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am the God of the suddenlies. I am the God of the unexpected. I am the God who knows the end from the beginning. I am omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. Many of you have determined in your mind how I will answer your prayers.

But oh, My Dear Child. My ways are higher than your ways, My thoughts higher than your thoughts. I am the Grand Planner. I am the Strategist of all time. I laugh in the heavens knowing that the devil has been defeated at the Cross.

The enemy is not all knowing, nor present everywhere, nor does he have power over you, Beloved. He is a liar and the father of lies. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. So take Me out of that little box of yours, My Love, and come and rest at My Feet. Trust your Abba Father in all things. What you have entrusted to Me, I am well able to keep until that Day. Do not judge by your natural eyes, but walk by faith.

Come to know Me as the Lover of your soul. If an earthly parent knows how to give good gifts to his child, how much more will I bless you as your Heavenly Father? Renew your mind, Beloved. Do not lose your confidence in the One who loves you and delights in you. Consider the lovingkindnesses of your LORD and faint not. I shall turn that sighing into shouts of joy and your weeping into dancing. I am He who is all-powerful, all-present, and all-knowing.

My counsel stands forever and the plans of My heart from generation to generation. Raise your expectations, Beloved. Watch and see My Goodness suddenly appear in the land of the living.

..Isaiah 55:8"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. 9"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts."
..Psalm 33:11 The counsel of the LORD stands forever, the plans of His heart from generation to generation.
..Psalm 40:5 Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders which You have done, and Your thoughts toward us; there is none to compare with You. If I would declare and speak of them, they would be too numerous to count.
..Isaiah 14:24 The LORD of hosts has sworn saying, "Surely, just as I have intended so it has happened, and just as I have planned so it will stand."
..Psalm 107:43 Who is wise? Let him give heed to these things, and consider the lovingkindnesses of the LORD.
..Psalm 147:5 Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; His understanding is beyond measure...Psalm 27:13 I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
..John 6:8-13Jesus feeds the five thousand with 5 loaves and 2 fish
..Matthew 4:22-33 Jesus walks on water
..John 21:25 Now there are also many other things that Jesus did. Were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget