Heaven is on your side by Deborah Waldron Fry

Many of My own are crying out for the salvation of loved ones. You are weary with sighing and many tears have been shed. I have seen them, My Love. I have recorded them, and kept them in My bottle.

Heaven is on your side by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Time is short until all is fulfilled. Many of My own are crying out for the salvation of loved ones. You are weary with sighing and many tears have been shed. I have seen them, My Love. I have recorded them, and kept them in My bottle.

They are speaking on your behalf, My Child. Your tears of love are speaking to the forces of darkness to, "Let my people go." Heaven is on your side, Dear One. Fear not. I am sending My angels to search them out and "hunt them down." It is not My will that one of these little ones should perish. I will be relentless in My Love.

I will not give up on even the "hardest" case. My Spirit shall draw them to Me. I will be their Shepherd. I will pick them up and put them on My Shoulders. There will be much rejoicing in heaven. I will guide them to the springs of Life. I will be their God and they shall be my people. You have gone forth weeping carrying your bag of seed. You shall indeed come again with a shout of joy, bringing your harvest with you.

Blessed are you who weep now, for you shall soon laugh with joy! I will wipe every tear from your eye, Beloved. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.


..Psalm 126:6 He that goes forth and weeps, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

..Psalm 56:8 You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not in Your book?

..Isaiah 25:8 He will swallow up death for all time, And the Lord GOD will wipe tears away from all faces, And He will remove the reproach of His people from all the earth; For the LORD has spoken.
..Psalm 30:5 Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.

..Luke 6:21 Blessed are you who hunger now, for you shall be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you shall laugh.

..Jeremiah 16:16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

..Matthew 18:12-14 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and go into the mountains, and seek that which is gone astray? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoices more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not away. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

..Revelation 7:17 for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their Shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget