Beloved. Let Me Encourage Your Faith by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Let Me encourage your faith. I am the Eternal God. My government is one of righteousness and justice for My people, who rest under the protection of their King.

Beloved. Let Me Encourage Your Faith by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Let Me encourage your faith. I am the Eternal God. My government is one of righteousness and justice for My people, who rest under the protection of their King.

The designs and plans of the powers of darkness shall NOT have dominion over you, for you dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High. A thousand may fall at your left and ten thousand at your right, but it shall not come near you. I have made atonement for all of your sins so that you now stand pure and unblemished in My Glory and Holiness.

No one shall call unclean that which I have declared CLEAN, Dear One. You wear MY Robe of righteousness and My garments of salvation. I AM your wisdom, righteousness, holiness, and redemption. He who passes judgement on you, Beloved, is passing judgment on Me.

I will contend with those who contend with you, My Bride. I am the Author and Finisher of your faith. So walk boldly in this Truth, My Love. Be confident of this very thing, that He which has begun a good work in you will perform it until the Day of Jesus Christ.

...Isaiah 61:10 I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of HIS righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns His head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
...Isaiah 49:25 For thus says the LORD: “Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken, and the prey of the tyrant be rescued, for I will contend with those who contend with you, and I will save your children."
...1 Corinthians 2:15 The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one....1 Corinthians 1:30 It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God, that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.
...Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.
...Hebrews 12:2 looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
...…Revelation 19:7Let us rejoice and celebrate and give Him the glory. For the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready. 8She was given clothing of fine linen, linen bright and pure.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget