A Golden Ring by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved sons and daughters. Take heart and be encouraged this day. I have chosen you as My Bride. I have placed a golden ring upon your finger.

A Golden Ring by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved sons and daughters. Take heart and be encouraged this day. I have chosen you as My Bride. I have placed a golden ring upon your finger. For once you were lost and now you are found. Once you were dead and now you are alive in Me.

We have become one. This signet ring is a symbol of My everlasting covenant with you. In this signet ring are jewels, the colors are of My rainbow. They are the colors of the seven spirits of God which stand before My Throne. I have marked you with MY SEAL, the promised Holy Spirit, Who is the deposit guaranteeing your inheritance until your bodily redemption.

Unto you I give the Spirit of the Lord, the Spirit of Wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge, and the Spirit of the fear of the Lord. You are My precious jewel and My treasured possession. I have anointed you and placed My seal upon you forever. This Blood covenant can never be revoked, My Love. You are in Me and I in you. You are clothed in wedding garments of salvation and wrapped in My Robe of Righteousness.

My golden ring of Promise is upon your finger and My shoes of the gospel of Peace are upon your feet. Forever, you are My Beloved and I am yours. So let us celebrate together and be merry. Behold, Your King is coming soon.

..Esther 8:8.. in the King's name, and seal it with the king's signet ring; for a DECREE which is written in the NAME OF THE KING and SEALED with the KING'S SIGNET RING MAY NOT BE REVOKED.

..Luke 15:.22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a RING on his hand, and shoes on his feet: 24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

..Isaiah 11:2-3 The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD, and He will delight in the fear of the Lord.

..Revelation 1:4 Grace be unto you, and peace, from Him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before His throne.

..Ephesians 1:13And you also were included IN Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were MARKED IN HIM with a SEAL, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of His glory.

..2 Corinthians 1:21Now it is God who establishes both us and you IN Christ. He anointed us, 22 placed His SEAL upon us, and put His Spirit in our hearts as a pledge of what is to come.

Song of Solomon 5
9 What is thy Beloved more than another beloved, O thou fairest among women? what is thy Beloved more than another beloved, that thou dost so charge us?
10 My Beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
11 His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.
12 His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set.
13 His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh.
14 His hands are as GOLD RINGS set with the beryl: his belly is as bright ivory overlaid with sapphires.
15 His legs are as pillars of marble, set upon sockets of fine gold: his countenance is as Lebanon, excellent as the cedars.
16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, He is altogether lovely. This is my Beloved, and this is my Friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget