I am He Who Will Sustain You by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Do not despair. You have been borne by Me from birth and have been carried from the womb. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He,

I am He Who Will Sustain You by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Do not despair. You have been borne by Me from birth and have been carried from the womb. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

 How I long to comfort you. Run to Me in your pain, My Child. My Arms are always open to receive you. Allow Me to bear those burdens for you. Only I have carried your sorrows and pains and feel what you feel. No one can satisfy this emptiness but your Savior. Only I am your Comforter. Don't let the darkness steal your heart away through fear and doubt. It is always darkest before the dawn. But I have promised that JOY shall come in the morning. No evil can stop redemption's flow. Rise up from from this place of mourning, My Love. Come into My Everlasting Arms and rest.

In the Secret Place, in the cleft of the Rock, let Me see your face and hear your voice. Your voice is sweet to Me and you are My beautiful one. Fear not, but cling to Me. Pour out your heart to me. I am your Help in times of trouble. In the shadow of My wings, you shall sing for joy while My right hand upholds you. I am carrying you to My banqueting house, and My banner over you is Love.


..Psalm 63:7For You have been my help, And in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy. 8My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me.

..Psalm 68:19 Praise the Lord; praise God our Savior! For each day He carries us in His arms. NLV
..Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

..Psalm 68:19 May the Lord be praised! Day after day He bears our burdens; God is our salvation. Selah.

..Isaiah 46:4 Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

..Song of Solomon 2:4 He brought me to the banqueting house, and His banner over me was love.
..Song of Solomon 2:10 My Beloved spoke, and said unto me, "Rise up, My love, My fair one, and come away.

..Song of Solomon 2:14 "O My dove, in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the cliff, let Me see your face, let me hear your voice; for sweet is your voice, and your countenance is lovely."16 My Beloved is mine, and I am His: He feeds His flock among the lilies.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget