Highly Favored by the King of Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You have found Me, and in Me you have obtained favor. Be not afraid. You are loved and highly favored by the King of Glory.

Highly Favored by the King of Glory by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You have found Me, and in Me you have obtained favor. Be not afraid. You are loved and highly favored by the King of Glory. No longer shall you be bowed down under the weight of the world. My Face is always smiling and shining upon you, Dear One. You do not walk this earth as a commoner, but you are royalty through the Bloodline of the Lamb.

I bless you and I surround you with My favor as a shield. I have granted you LIFE and favor, My care preserves your spirit. No longer will they call you "Forsaken", nor shall your land be called " Desolate", for the world shall see that I am with you, My Bride. They shall see that you are married to Me and that My delight is in you. I am the GLORY of your strength and by My favor, your strength shall be exalted over all the power of the enemy.

I have given you dominion over the works of My Hands and I have put ALL THINGS under your feet. I shall cause all things to prosper in your hand. So lift your head up, My Love, and walk a little taller. You are My Beloved whom I have crowned with glory and honor. You have nothing to fear from this world, My Child. I am a shield for you; I am your Glory and the Lifter of your head.

..Psalm 3:3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
..Psalm 8:4–6 What is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him? For You have made him a little lower than the angels, and You have crowned him with glory and honor. You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet.

..Genesis 39:3 And he saw that the Lord was with him and that the Lord made all he did to prosper in his hand.

..Psalm 89:17 For You are the glory of their strength and by your favor our horn (strength) is exalted (increased).

..Proverbs 8:35 For he who finds Me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD. (Yahweh)
..Isaiah 62:4 It will no longer be said to you, "Forsaken," Nor to your land will it any longer be said, "Desolate"; But you will be called, "My delight is in her," And your land, "Married".
..Psalm 5:12 For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield.

..Job 10:12 You have granted me life and favor, and Your care has preserved my spirit.
..John 17:22–23 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget