When Someone Stands Before You by Deborah Waldron Fry .

Beloved. You are NOT forgotten. Even when someone stands before you with a bad report, do not panic. I am with you always. I am your God, and not a man.

When Someone Stands Before You by Deborah Waldron Fry .
Beloved. You are NOT forgotten. Even when someone stands before you with a bad report, do not panic. I am with you always. I am your God, and not a man. My Word is Truth. Do you not know that I have a different report for you in My Hand, My Child? It is the GOOD report of the LORD. Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool.

My hand has made these things, all these things came into being by My Word. The enemy persecutes you with all manner of evil tidings. But I came to give you LIFE and life abundantly. Whose report will you believe, My Love? Whose report will you speak out? Whose report will you elevate above all others? Choose life. I have freely given you all things with My Son. Salvation through the Blood of the Lamb is total well being in every way. In My Hand is the life of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.

By My Breath the heavens are cleared and My Hand has pierced the fleeing serpent. So do not fear, Beloved. Your times are in My Hand. I will deliver you from the hand of the enemy and from those who persecute you. You are no longer a slave to fear but you are a child of God. I am Abba Father. I open My hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing. Fear not, Beloved. Believe My report. Stand on My Word. There is the sound of joyful shouting and salvation in the tents of My righteous; the Right Hand of your LORD does valiantly.

I have redeemed you, I have called you by name; you are Mine. No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. "Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of My hands."

..Joshua 1:5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you.

..Isaiah 66:1 Thus says the LORD, "Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest? 2 For My hand made all these things, Thus all these things came into being," declares the LORD "But to this one I will look, To him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word.

..Psalm 119:161 Princes persecute me without cause, But my heart stands in awe of Your words.
..Psalm 138:8 The LORD will accomplish what concerns me; Your lovingkindness, O LORD, is everlasting.

..Job 12:10 In Whose Hand is the life of every living thing, And the breath of all mankind?
..Job 26:13 By His breath the heavens are cleared; His hand has pierced the fleeing serpent.
..Isaiah 53:1 Who hath believed Our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

..Psalm 31:15 My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies and from those who persecute me.

..Isaiah 43:1 Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
..Psalm 118:15-16The sound of joyful shouting and salvation is in the tents of the righteous; The right hand of the LORD does valiantly. The right hand of the LORD is exalted; The right hand of the LORD does valiantly.
Isaiah 49:15, Isaiah 43:1


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget