Beloved. Why so Downcast by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Why so downcast? Why are you making your home in the Valley of Weeping? Look up and see My Face smiling upon you, My Child.

Beloved. Why so Downcast by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Why so downcast? Why are you making your home in the Valley of Weeping? Look up and see My Face smiling upon you, My Child. I am your Abba Father and your Savior. By My own Right Hand I have redeemed you from the curse of the law. Healing, prosperity, salvation, and peace of mind no longer depend on you, Dear One. I have broken off those chains that once held you with My own Righteous Right Hand. I took your bondages and addictions, sicknesses and diseases, sorrows and pain upon My own Body, therefore releasing you of them.

Do not allow the enemy to cause you to submit once again to the yoke of slavery. I have set you FREE, My Bride. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. I have removed your earthly garments and clothed you in My shining Robe of Righteousness. You are the Redeemed of the LORD. My Blood runs in your veins. It has made you worthy of ALL My promises. Shake off those chains once and for all, Beloved. They are only an illusion.

The keys in My Hand have already released you from every one of them.The decree of the King is that you are loosed. IT IS FINISHED. You now walk in the Spirit. I am your good good Father. I shall turn your mourning into dancing. For the ransomed of the LORD shall come boldly to My Throne of Grace with singing; and everlasting joy shall be upon your head. You shall obtain gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. Arise My Love, and come away with Me.

..Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree”

..Galatians 5:1 “For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to the yoke of slavery.”

..2 Corinthians 3:17 “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.”

..Romans 8:2 “For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.”

..Romans 8:15 “For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, ‘Abba! Father!’”

..Luke 4:18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget