I Am The Breaker by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I have seen the attacks of the evil one which you have endured. I know your case and your distress.

I Am The Breaker by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have seen the attacks of the evil one which you have endured. I know your case and your distress. Though he seizes you and tries to hold on to you, I am the Breaker and I have broken his power over you at the Cross. I am the same, yesterday, today and forever. I have not left you, Dear One. Listen not to the voices of fear and mistrust. 

For I am He who is worthy of your trust. I am He who is faithful and true, your Beloved Bridegroom and Protector. I am your Advocate and Defender. I have never lost a case, My Child. I shall cause you to stand and be victorious in the presence of your enemies. I have dealt righteously with you and you are My Redeemed. Think not that the enemy has the upper hand. 

I hold you in MY Hand. No one can pluck you from nail scarred My Hand. For you are redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb. I rescue you from those too strong for you and from those who rob you. I make you like a fortified wall of bronze to the enemy; and though he fights against you, he will not prevail over you. 

"For I AM with you to save you and deliver you," declares the LORD. I delivered you from the hand of evil, and I redeemed you from the grasp of the violent one. Your King goes before you, Yahweh at your head. I have placed your feet upon My Rock, and you shall not be moved. Though the enemy confronts you in the day of calamity, I am your stay.

STAY: make strong and steady; to steady or brace something; to secure upright, to provide physical or moral support for; sustain; to cause to stand upright.

..Hebrews 13:8Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

..Micah 2:13The Breaker goes up before them; They break out, pass through the gate and go out by it. So their King goes on before them, And the LORD at their head.

..Psalm 18:16 He sent from on high, He took me; He drew me out of many waters. 17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, And from those who hated me, for they were too mighty for me. 18They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But the LORD was my STAY. 19 He brought me forth also into a large place; He delivered me, because He delighted in me.

..Psalm 35:10 My whole being will exclaim, "Who is like you, LORD? You rescue the poor from those too strong for them, the poor and needy from those who rob them."

..Jeremiah 15:20 Then I will make you to this people a fortified wall of bronze; and though they fight against you, They will not prevail over you; For I am with you to save you and deliver you," declares the LORD. 21"So I will deliver you from the hand of the wicked, And I will redeem you from the grasp of the violent."


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget