I Will Give You The Nations by Deborah Waldron Fry

We must not forget that the earth still belongs to our LORD and the fullness thereof. We must not fear. :) "Beloved.

I Will Give You The Nations by Deborah Waldron Fry
Sisters and brothers. Today I woke up hearing these words being sung to me."Ask of Me and I will give you the nations." We must not forget that the earth still belongs to our LORD and the fullness thereof. We must not fear. :) "Beloved. Though the heathen rage and the leaders of the nations rebel; though the peoples plot in vain and the kings of the earth take their stand; though the rulers conspire together against your LORD and His Anointed One, do not fear.

You are heirs of Your God. Ask of Me, and I will give you the nations, the ends of the earth for your possession. Yes, Beloved, even your own nation. All that I have given to My Son, I have given to you through Him. Seek not answers in any man or woman. There is no salvation there. Look to Me, Beloved. The wisdom of the world is not for you, Dear One. It is foolishness. Seek My Wisdom.

The world, life and death, things present or things to come, ALL are yours. You are My sons and My daughters. Through you, I shall make known the manifold wisdom of God to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms. I have chosen you and anointed you for these last days. You are My Beloved and I am yours. I have raised you up for such a time as this. Go forth, speaking of Truth and your Savior. The fields are ripe with harvest. My Light shall shatter the darkness and the gates of hell SHALL NOT prevail against you! "For the earth will be filled With the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, As the waters cover the sea."

....Psalm 2:7I will declare the decree: the LORD has said unto me, You are my Son; this day have I begotten you.

8Ask of Me, and I shall give you the nations for your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for your possession.

..Hebrews 1:2But in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the worlds.

....Galatians 4:6And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” 7So you are no longer a slave, but a son; and since you are a son, you are also an heir through God.

..Romans 8:16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. 17And if we are children, then we are heirs: heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ — if indeed we suffer with Him, so that we may also be glorified with Him.

..Psalm 2:1Why do the nations rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against His Anointed, saying,3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.4He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

..Ephesians 3: 10His purpose was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11according to the eternal purpose that He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

..1 Corinthians 3:19For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 20And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. 21Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 22Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; 23And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

..1 John 4:17 By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as He is so also are we in this world.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget