My Promises are Yes and Amen by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Hear the Lion of Judah roaring over you. He who is a Lamb is a Lion. I am that I am. The end of a matter is better than its beginning.

My Promises are Yes and Amen by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Hear the Lion of Judah roaring over you. He who is a Lamb is a Lion. I am that I am. The end of a matter is better than its beginning. This I have declared to be truth. I will not leave anything "undone" before I come. When I make a promise, it is as good as gold.

All of My promises are Yes and Amen through the Blood of the Lamb. I have declared,"It is finished." And it is so, My Child. I know you and I have seen your patience. Despite many tears and through much pain, you have not given up. You have held fast to the profession of your faith without wavering. Even when the enemy sought to devour you, still you held fast to that which was good. I am faithful over your house, Beloved.

My lovingkindnesses indeed never cease. My compassions fail not, they are new every morning. I am your portion. Your hope in Me shall NEVER, no NEVER disappoint. The prideful shall continue to scoff until the end, Dear One. But your Glory days are ahead, My Bride. The true Lion has risen up and is roaring "Victory in Jesus!" I have declared the end from the beginning. You shall see My Glory manifest in your life. I shall uphold you by the word of MY POWER. Fear not, Beloved. The God of Glory is thundering!

...Ecclesiastes 7:8 The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and patience is better than pride.
...Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; for He is faithful that promised.

...John 11:40 Jesus said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?"

...Hebrews 1:3 And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.

...Psalm 29:3The voice of the LORD is upon the waters; The God of glory thunders, The LORD is over many waters. 4The voice of the LORD is powerful,The voice of the LORD is majestic.
...1 Thessalonians 5:21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.

...Hebrews 3:6 But Christ is faithful as the Son over God's house. And we are His house, if we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope of which we boast.

...Lamentations 3:22The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. 23They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. 24"The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him.

...Hebrews 4:14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.

...Romans 5:5 Such hope [in God’s promises] never disappoints us, because God’s love has been abundantly poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget