The Dew of Heaven by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You are My Dear Child to whom I have given the dew of heaven. You will NEVER be subject to My wrath. This is reserved for the devil and his minions.

The Dew of Heaven by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are My Dear Child to whom I have given the dew of heaven. You will NEVER be subject to My wrath. This is reserved for the devil and his minions. You are IN Me, Dear One. You are safe here. You have obtained salvation through My Son. You are the planting of the Lord. My favor upon you is like dew upon the grass. I pour out My favor upon you until it overflows.

Like showers on the grass, My favor clings to you, it delays not nor waits for the children of men. Out of the very atmosphere of heaven, Living Waters flow from My Throne of Grace. You walk among the peoples, dripping with My favor. Until the moon is no more shall My righteous ones flourish, for I have come to you like the rain, like showers that water the earth. Press in, Beloved. My going forth is as certain as the Dawn.

I will come to You like the rain, like a spring rain watering the earth. My supply is never ending, My Grace is always sufficient for you. I am the Vine, you are the branches. Do not fear, Beloved. Tears may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Your roots are deep in Me and My dew shall last all through the night until the Day dawns.

....Proverbs 19:12 The king's wrath is as the roaring of a lion; but His favor is as dew upon the grass.

...Genesis 27:28 Now may God give you of the dew of heaven, And of the fatness of the earth, And an abundance of grain and new wine.

...Micah 5:7 Then the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many peoples like dew from the LORD, like showers on the grass, which delay not for a man nor wait for the children of man.
.
...Psalm 72:5Let them fear You while the sun endures, and as long as the moon, throughout all generations. 6 May He come down like rain upon the mown grass, Like showers that water the earth. 7In His days may the righteous flourish, And abundance of peace till the moon is no more.

...Hosea 6:3 So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth."

...1 Thessalonians 1:10 and to await His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead--Jesus our Deliverer from the coming wrath.

...Job 29:19 My root is spread out to the waters, And dew lies all night on my branch.

...1 Thessalonians 5:9For God has not appointed us to suffer wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with Him.

...2 Peter 1:19 Because of that experience, we have even greater confidence in the message proclaimed by the prophets. You must pay close attention to what they wrote, for their words are like a lamp shining in a dark place--until the Day dawns, and Christ the Morning Star shines in your hearts.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget