Understanding From God To Set In Motion by John Hagee

In the name of Jesus, I come to God in prayer to repent of my ignorance of the Word of God and to ask Him to forgive me for the foolish things I have prayed.

Understanding From God To Set In Motion by John Hagee
Psalm 32:8—I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye.

I Ask For And Receive Wisdom And Understanding From God To Set In Motion, Through Scriptural Methods, All That Is Good, Pure, Perfect, Lovely And Of Good Report

In the name of Jesus, I come to God in prayer to repent of my ignorance of the Word of God and to ask Him to forgive me for the foolish things I have prayed.

I bind every word from my mouth that has released the devil or drawn his weapons toward me, in the name of Jesus.  I bind every hindering force that I’ve ever given strength to by the words of my mouth and I break their power in Jesus’ name.

I covenant with God to pray accurately.  I will keep guard over my mouth and speak only that which glorifies God.  I will let no corrupt communication proceed from my mouth, but only that which edifies and ministers grace to the hearer.

I thank my heavenly Father that I am part of the Body of Christ.  The enemy has no power over me.  I proclaim that all that is good, all that is blessed of God, all that is in the perfect will of God and all that God has designed for me shall come to me in Jesus’ name.

All the evil that the enemy has designed to deceive me, to lead me astray and to destroy my home, my finances or me, shall be stopped with the name of Jesus and the words of my mouth.

The Spirit of Truth is in me; He gives me divine wisdom and understanding of every situation and circumstance of life.  I have the wisdom of God and the mind of Christ; and I thank my heavenly Father for His Spirit, Who leads me.  In Jesus’ name!

Source:  Man of God 18 Days of Promise


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget