River From My Throne of Grace by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Can you hear the sound of My Waterfalls? There is a River whose streams make glad the city of Your God. Lift up your eyes to My Throne of Grace, Dear One.

River From My Throne of Grace by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Can you hear the sound of My Waterfalls? There is a River whose streams make glad the city of Your God. Lift up your eyes to My Throne of Grace, Dear One. My breakers of Living Water are rolling over you. The water is BRIGHT with My Light and crystal clear and PURE. Everything LIVES where My River goes. It is a River of Life.

It is a River of Healing. It is a River of Peace. It is a River of Mercy. It is a River of Pure JOY. I lead you to these springs of Living Water, My Child. And you will LIVE, for I am the Lamb at the center of the Throne. I am your Good Shepherd. I am your Savior. I am LIFE. My Goodness is pouring out upon you and your loved ones. From My Hands, Living Water flows from the Heavenly Throne of Grace. My Joyful Song shall be with you in the night seasons and darkness shall become Light before you.

With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. I am turning your desert into pools of water and the parched ground into flowing springs. Deep is calling unto deep, Beloved. Come and drink from the River of My Delight, for I delight in you.

...Psalm 46:4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High.

...Psalm 36:8 They feast on the abundance of your house, and you give them drink from the river of your delights.

...Psalm 42:7 Deep calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me. 8 The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, A prayer to the God of my life.

...Isaiah 12:3 With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.

...Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

...Revelation 22:1-2 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget