Beloved. Be Not Be Afraid by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Be not be afraid of the terror by night or of the arrow that flies by day. I have you covered, Dear One. You abide under the Shadow of the Almighty.

Beloved. Be Not Be Afraid by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Be not be afraid of the terror by night or of the arrow that flies by day. I have you covered, Dear One. You abide under the Shadow of the Almighty. I cover you with My pinions, under My Wings is your refuge. My Glory is like a tent pitched over you. Above the dwelling places of My Children, I create a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night.

Though deep darkness is upon the earth, you dwell in safety in My Light. Be not shaken in your confidence. You dwell in the Secret Place. I cover you and hide you from the enemy. You and your children and your children's children. I am faithful to a thousand generations. I am your Refuge and your Shelter from the storms of life.

Be not afraid of the night seasons. I am He who neither slumbers nor sleeps. A new Day is dawning, My Love. You are My Beloved, and you dwell in safety by Me. I cover you all the day long. My Strength and My Power are as a tent pitched over you. So rest easy, Little One, for I am your Abba Father. I am your Covering. I hold you in My Hand. Be not afraid. For over all the glory there is a Covering, for shade in the daytime from the heat, for a place of Refuge, and for a Shelter from storm and rain.

...Psalm 91:4He will cover you with His pinions, And under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark. 5You will not be afraid of the terror by night, Or of the arrow that flies by day.

...Isaiah 4:5-6 The Lord will create above every dwelling place of His children, a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night. For over all the glory there will be a COVERING, for shade in the daytime from the heat, for a place of refuge, and for a shelter from storm and rain.

...Deuteronomy 33:12 The beloved of the LORD shall dwell in safety by Him; and the LORD shall COVER him all the day long.

...2 Corinthians 12:9 AMP But the LORD said to me,"My Grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear any trouble]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in your weakness." Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a TENT over and dwell) upon me!

...Romans 8:15 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, "Abba! Father!" 16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget