My Strong Scepter by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I have stretched forth My Strong Scepter. I have declared that you shall rule in the midst of your enemies.

My Strong Scepter by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I have stretched forth My Strong Scepter. I have declared that you shall rule in the midst of your enemies. Nothing in heaven or on earth can separate you from my Love. No powers of darkness can pluck you from My Hand.

When the evil one comes to kill, steal and destroy, I am He who brings you Life. Who dares accuse you when I have chosen you for My own? No one, My Child. For it is My Robe of righteousness that you wear. Who shall accuse you, My Bride, when I have called you Mine. No one, Dear One. You are wearing My garments of salvation. What ancient evil forces can defeat you, My Mighty Warrior? None, for you are more than a conqueror through Him who loves you. I am your Refuge and your Strength, a Mighty Bulwark never failing. You have come to My Mountain. You are seated with Me in heavenly realms.

Though the devil threatens to undo you, do not fear, for My Truth shall endure. My Word shall not fail. The enemy's doom is sure. One Word shall bring him down. Rest in Me, Beloved, until I make your enemies your footstool. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither your fears for today nor your worries about tomorrow, not even the powers of hell can separate you from My love. Fear not. My Throne is forever and ever and My Scepter of Righteousness is the Scepter of My Kingdom. Forever, your God reigns.

...Psalm 110:1 The LORD says to my Lord: "Sit at My right hand Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet." 2The LORD will stretch forth Your strong scepter from Zion, saying, "Rule in the midst of Your enemies."

...Psalm 45:6 Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom. 7You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of joy above Your fellows.

...Romans 5:17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!

... Romans 8:38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. 


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget