Redeemed from the Curse of the Law by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. The Heavens are making declarations over you. You have been redeemed from the curse of the law. I have declared this day that you are My Child, My treasured possession

Redeemed from the Curse of the Law by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. The Heavens are making declarations over you. You have been redeemed from the curse of the law. I have declared this day that you are My Child, My treasured possession. As surely as I live, I will do the very thing I hear you say. Decree a thing and it shall be established and My Light shall shine upon your ways. What you bind on earth is bound in heaven and what you loose on earth is loosed in heaven. You shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.

I have raised you up, My Bride, to show in you My power; and that My name may be declared throughout all the earth. I have declared the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things which have not been done. My good purpose in you SHALL be established, and I will accomplish all My good pleasure. For I have declared that all things in your life shall work together for your good. Decree that My truths of the heavenly realm be made manifest in the natural realm.

I have given you My name and My authority. Decree healing when you are sick. Decree provision and abundance when you are lacking. Decree peace when there is turmoil. Decree "Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth, as it is in heaven” Your decrees shall manifest heaven on earth. have declared you righteous, Dear One. The Lion of Judah is roaring vindication over His Sons and His daughters. Therefore be as bold as a lion, Beloved. No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper. Let the Redeemed of the Lord say so! My strength and Glory shall be displayed in your life, just as you have declared.

The English definition of decree is "a statement of truth that carries the authority of a court order."
...Isaiah 54:17"No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD.

...Job 22:28 You shall also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto you: and the Light shall shine upon your ways.

...Deuteronomy 26:18 And the Lord has declared this day that you are His people, His treasured possession as He promised.

...Numbers 14:17 Now may the Lord’s strength be displayed, just as you have declared.

... Numbers 14:28 So tell them, "As surely as I live, declares the Lord, I will do to you the very thing I heard you say."

...Matthew 6:10 Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.

...Romans 5:1 Having been declared righteous, then, by faith, we have peace toward God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

...Romans 8:28 And we know that 1God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget