Run To Your Strong Tower by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Run to your STRONG TOWER where you are safe. I am Yahweh, your God; Yeshua, your Savior. I am Ruach Hakkodesh, the Holy Spirit who dwells in your heart.

Run To Your Strong Tower by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Run to your STRONG TOWER where you are safe. I am Yahweh, your God; Yeshua, your Savior. I am Ruach Hakkodesh, the Holy Spirit who dwells in your heart. I am Jehovah Rapha, the Lord your Healer. I am the Great Physician. I am EL Shaddai, God Almighty. I am all sufficient and able to complete My good work in you, Dear One. I have purified you through the Blood of the Lamb and when you abide in Me, there shall not be from this Place death or unfruitfulness any longer. I came to bring you LIFE and life abundantly.

I am the Fountain of Life, from which only SWEET waters flow. You are not your own, you were bought with a great price. You are My Beloved, and I am yours. I am El Roi Who sees all things, even before they happen & Who as El Elyon is in total control of every detail of your life even when the water tastes bitter. I turn the bitterness into sweetness. I have redeemed you from the curse. I am the God of the turnaround.

My Grace is sufficient for you. I give you ALL sufficiency in ALL things. Now is not the time to give up, My Child. Now is the time to fight. Raise up your Sword of the Spirit. For the battle has been won at the Cross. You are more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus your Lord. Even now, there are sweet crystal clear Life giving Waters flowing from My Throne of Grace. Return to your Stronghold, you prisoners of Hope. Surely, I shall restore DOUBLE to you.

RAPHA: conveys the idea of restoring something to its normal, original, perfect and useful state.

.... 23 When they came to Marah, they could not drink the water of Marah because it was bitter; therefore it was named Marah. 24 And the people grumbled against Moses, saying, “What shall we drink?” 25 And he cried to the Lord, and the Lord showed him a tree (symbol of the Cross) and he threw it into the water, and the water became sweet.

...2 Kings2:21 He went out to the spring of water and threw salt in it and said, “Thus says the Lord, ‘I have purified (RAPHA) these waters; there shall not be from there death or unfruitfulness any longer.’ ”

...Isaiah 53:5 "by His scourging we are healed." (RAPHA)

...Zechariah 9:11As for thee also, by the BLOOD of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water.12 Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;

...Proverbs 18:10 The Name of the Lord (Yahweh, Yeshua, Jesus) is a STRONG TOWER: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

...Revelation 22:1Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb

...1Peter 1:18-19 You were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a Lamb unblemished & spotless, the blood of Christ


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget