Lift Up Your Eyes by Deborah Waldron Fry

You have come to the Palace of the King by the Blood of the Lamb. The skirts of Yahweh are your Glory, which I have placed upon you.

Lift Up Your Eyes  by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Fear not. In the time of trouble, lift up your eyes. I am high and lifted up and My train fills the temple. I am the Father of Lights, surrounded by Heaven's angel armies. You have been raised up with Me, and seated at My Right Hand.

You have come to the Palace of the King by the Blood of the Lamb. The skirts of Yahweh are your Glory, which I have placed upon you. You wear My Robe of Righteousness. I have covered you with My Mantle of Love, I have spread My Glory over you. You have come to the mountain of God. We have a Blood covenant and you are Mine. Look to Me, Beloved. I am He who clothes Himself with Light as with a garment. I am the Light shining in your darkness. Do not be afraid. Follow Me, Beloved. I am the King of Glory. My Footsteps have already made a Way for you. Weep not, My Bride. My Righteousness has gone before you and My Glory shall be your rear guard.

His train filled the temple.The word for “temple” is that which expresses its character as the palace of the great King. (Comp. Psalm 11:4; Psalm 29:9; Habakkuk 2:20.) The “train” answers to the skirts of the glory of the Lord, who clothes Himself with light as with a garment (Exodus 33:22-23).

...Isaiah 6:1In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and His train filled the temple.

...Psalm 104:1Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.2Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:

...Psalm 85:13 Righteousness will go before Him and will make His footsteps into a way.

...Ezekiel 16:8Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine.

...Hebrews 12:22 Instead, you HAVE COME (past tense) to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to myriads of angels 23in joyful assembly, to the congregation of the firstborn, enrolled in heaven. You have come to God the judge of all men, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget