The Messages of Truth by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am sending My Messengers to you, Beloved. You will entertain angels unaware. They may not appear to you in a way that you would think or imagine.

The Messages of Truth by Deborah Waldron Fry
I am sending My Messengers to you, Beloved. You will entertain angels unaware. They may not appear to you in a way that you would think or imagine. They are bringing messages of Truth. Test the spirits, My Child. They always point you to My Word and My Son. You will know them by the JOY you feel. JOY and NOT fear, Dear One. In My Presence is FULLNESS of Joy. Your angels are forever before My Face. You will receive instructions in the night by My Spirit. I am sending you dreams and visions.

You are in this world, but not of it. Do not be surprised by the marvelous things I will do for you, the things I will show you, and the words I will speak to you. This is normal in My Kingdom. You are a citizen of heaven, the supernatural realm, Dear One. Be expectant.

"You are My witnesses," declares the LORD, "And My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He and there is no Savior besides Me." What you hear whispered in your ears, Beloved, shout from the rooftops. For surely the Lord GOD does nothing unless He reveals His secret counsel to His servants the prophets. A lion has roared! Who will not fear? The Lord GOD has spoken! Who can but prophesy?…

Smith's Bible Dictionary - Angels
By the word "angels" (i.e. "messengers" of God) we ordinarily understand a race of spiritual beings of a nature exalted far above that of man, although infinitely removed from that of God--whose office is "to do Him service in heaven, and by His appointment to succor and defend men on earth."
...Numbers 12:6 And He said, “Hear My words: If there is a prophet among you, I the Lord make Myself known to him in a vision; I speak with him in a dream.

...Job 33:17 For God speaks in one way, and in two, though man does not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men, while they slumber on their beds.

...Amos 3:7 7Surely the Lord GOD does nothing Unless He reveals His secret counsel To His servants the prophets. 8A lion has roared! Who will not fear? The Lord GOD has spoken! Who can but prophesy?…

...1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

...Hebrews Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

...Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

...Matthew 18:10 "See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

...Luke 1:19"I am Gabriel," replied the angel. "I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news."
Isaiah 43:10 Hebrews 12:22


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget