When it Seems Darkest by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I know that the world is getting darker and darker. You are searching for comfort and rest but sometimes you feel as if you are standing on an empty beach of despair.

When it Seems Darkest by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I know that the world is getting darker and darker. You are searching for comfort and rest but sometimes you feel as if you are standing on an empty beach of despair. The water has gone out so far that all you can see is the sand at your feet. You sometimes feel like that lonely beach, barren and forgotten.

But remember, My Child, when the water is at its lowest, it means the tide is coming in. When it seems the darkest, the Dawn is almost at hand. My Hand is still leading you and My Right Hand is holding you. My thoughts toward you are more than the number of sands at your feet. The night may be dark, but I am the Bright Morning Star.

The Tide is coming in, Dear One. My Life giving Water is pouring over you with all the provision that you need to live on this earth. Wave after wave is about to crash over you, Beloved. Receive it freely. I am the God who reigns. I am pouring water on the thirsty and streams on the dry ground; I am pouring out My Spirit on your offspring, and My blessing upon your descendants. The lame shall leap like deer, and the mute tongue shall shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert. For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the My Glory as the waters cover the sea. Your path is as the shining Light, that shines more and more. Fear not, Beloved. The Dawn of that perfect Day is breaking.

...Isaiah 58:8 Then shall your light break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up speedily; your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

... 2 Peter 1:19 So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the Day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts.

...Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches I am the root and the descendant of David, the Bright Morning Star."

...Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.

...Psalm 139:17-18 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I would count them, they are more than the sand. I awake, and I am still with you

...Habakkuk 2:14 For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

...Isaiah 35:6 Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert.

...Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect Day.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget