Grace Roots Evolution by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Beloved. Have you not seen? Have you not heard? I am doing a NEW thing, My Child. It is a GRACE ROOTS REVOLUTION.

Grace Roots Evolution by Deborah Waldron Fry
Upon waking up, I saw these words written out, "GRACE ROOTS REVOLUTION". Then I saw two smiling angels with fire tipped swords, setting the world ablaze with His Love.

"Beloved. Have you not seen? Have you not heard? I am doing a NEW thing, My Child. It is a GRACE ROOTS REVOLUTION. It is MY doing and not of man. You have been chosen to live in these last days, Dear One. No longer shall religious spirits dominate My people. By Grace you have been saved, and not by works, lest any should boast. I have chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise. You are the ones whom the enemy did not see coming. I have been placing you inconspicuously among the peoples of the earth. You are the Plantings of the LORD.

Your Husbandman has nurtured you and watered you and pruned you and your roots have grown deep. Now is the time, My Child. I am sending My angels among you with swords tipped in the Fire of God. My Fire is igniting each one of you. Like a grass fire which spreads speedily and consumes everything in its path, so shall the Love of God be spread by My Bride throughout the earth. The good news of the gospel of GRACE shall be preached in all the earth. GRACE is the Person of My Son. This knowledge of the Glory of your God shall cover the earth as the waters cover the sea.
Pay no attention to the enemy's attacks upon Grace. He always fights Truth. Fear not, My Warrior Bride. Grace is the POWER in which you stand. It is My Gift to you. From My Fullness you have received Grace upon Grace. My Grace saves, heals, delivers. Remember not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? Yes, Beloved, you shall know by My Spirit. “My Grace is sufficient for you, for My Power is made perfect in weakness.” It is a NEW Day. From My very Throne of Grace, I am revealing these things to you for such a time as this.
...........................................................................................................
*GRACE ROOTS*: This is a take off of the phrase GRASS ROOTS which means:" basic; fundamental; original; not adapted from or added to an existing facility or operation."
...Isaiah 43:18Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.19Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

...John 1:16 From His fullness we have all received GRACE UPON GRACE. 17For the Law was given through Moses; GRACE and TRUTH came through Jesus Christ.

...Titus 2:11 For the GRACE of God has appeared, bringing salvation (sozo: health, prosperity, peace, freedom from sin) for all people.

...Ephesians 2:8 For by GRACE you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

...Romans 5:1Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through Him we have also obtained access by faith into THIS GRACE IN WHICH WE STAND, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

...Romans 11:6 But if it is by GRACE, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise GRACE would no longer be GRACE.

...2 Corinthians 12:9 But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

...Hebrews 4:16 Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of GRACE, that we may receive mercy and find GRACE to help in time of need.

...John 15:16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He may give it to you.

...2 Timothy 2:1You then, my child, be strengthened by the GRACE that is in Christ Jesus.
...Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He might be glorified


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget