Be Spontaneous by Tammy Lang Jensen

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones (Proverbs 17:22). I sound heart is the life of flesh:

Be Spontaneous by Tammy Lang Jensen
SPONTANEOUS: I want you to be Spontaneous with your worship. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and Lyre (Psalm 150:3). 

Make music in your heart to me, the joy of the Lord is your strength.

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones (Proverbs 17:22). I sound heart is the life of flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones (Proverbs 14:30). Strife, envy, depression will sweep you away into a sea of forgetfulness. Forgetting my promises, my love, my protection, my provision in your time of need. Keep your eyes on the Master, the Savior of your soul.

Being confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will perform and perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:6). Nothing escapes the eye of the Master, no hidden crack or chink. Polish up your armor, men and women of faith! I am coming, for the perfecting of your soul. And the very God of Peace sanctify you holy; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless until the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thessalonians 5:23). Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything (James 1:4).

We serve a God of completeness, oneness, who wants you walking in the fullness of your destiny. He proclaims, I will fill them to overflowing. How much can your vats contain. May the oil of the anointing flow onto everyone around you. The oil cleanses, purifies, and sets in order for work. I made the work of your hands to be holy. May my peace and grace in you, pave the way for holy interruption.

And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death (Revelation 12:11). But willingly sacrificed for me, which is a sweet aroma in heaven. They were diligent with their time, tears and testimony. Now I will be diligent with the captivity of their enemy. They shall dance on the head of the serpent. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over ALL The power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you (Luke 10:19).

The time of contention is here, contend for your territory, war for your territory. Oh woman of Zion, awake from your peaceful slumber. Arise, children of Cain , and quiet your murderess hearts. Behold, I will do A new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert (Isaiah 43:19). I will turn the hearts of a murderous generation back to Me.

The God of all peace is showing up on the scene. He brings with him an army of willing saints. Blood bought and tried in the fires of affliction. Some will have paid it all, for this moment with the King. For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last, he will stand upon the earth (Job 19:25). MY REDEEMER LIVES.....

Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget