My Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry

That very same Power that raised My Son from the dead dwells in you, Dear One. Grace is Power. My GRACE is sufficient for you, Dear One.

My Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. Fear not, My Child. Keep looking up. Let My Spirit fill you with wonder and delight. Can you feel My Holy Power crackling in the atmoshere like electricity?

As you pray and decree My Word, My dunamis Power is ripping to shreds the strongholds of the enemy. That very same Power that raised My Son from the dead dwells in you, Dear One. Grace is Power. My GRACE is sufficient for you, Dear One.

Through My Grace you have all sufficiency in all things. Things will not be as they have been. Your Deliverer has come. GREAT GRACE is upon you and in you. It is through My Children's prayers and decrees that heaven's atmosphere invades earth. The enemy is hearing the Thunder of My Voice. I will not restrain My Lightnings. The Son is the Radiance of your God's Glory. I sustain all things by My Word. Whom shall you fear, Beloved?

You are hidden in My Grace and Power. You are hidden in Christ Jesus. Rays flash from My Hand, and therein is the hiding of My Power. The enemy can run, but he cannot hide from Me. My Light has overcome the darkness. Shout Grace, Grace, to that mountain in front of you and watch the enemy fall!

...Psalm 17:7 Show how wonderful is your GRACE, Savior, Deliverer of those who seek at Your Right Hand refuge from their foes. (CJB)

......Zechariah 4:7 Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain. And he shall bring forward the top stone amid shouts of ‘Grace, grace to it!’”

...Habbakuk 3:4 His Radiance is like the sunlight; He has rays flashing from His hand, And there is the hiding of His power.

...Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the Radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word.

...Job 37:4 After it His voice roars; He thunders with His majestic voice, and He does not restrain the lightnings when His voice is heard. 5 God thunders wondrously with His voice; He does great things that we cannot comprehend.

...Revelation 4:5 From the Throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. In front of the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven Spirits of God.

...Acts 4:33 And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And GREAT GRACE was upon them all.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget