The Seven Lampstands by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You are My Chosen, My Bride, My sons and daughters in whom I delight. Come, My Love. Turn to see the Voice that is speaking with you.

The Seven Lampstands by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are My Chosen, My Bride, My sons and daughters in whom I delight. Come, My Love. Turn to see the Voice that is speaking with you. 

Take My Hand, My Child. I am taking you through the inner sanctum and past the Seven Lampstands. The embers in your heart have not gone out, Dear One.

As you walk with Me among the burning Lamps, I am setting ablaze your faintly burning wick. You are on the path of Greater Glory. I baptize you with Holy Spirit and Fire. I have unveiled your face to see My Glory and you are being transformed into My image from Glory to ever increasing Glory. You shall burn with the golden Fire of the Seven Spirits of your God. You are My temple. The latter glory of this house shall be greater than the former.

GREATER things shall you do through My Blazing sevenfold Spirit within you. And your heart shall burn with the Fire of My Love, and you will not be able to contain it. Greater things shall you do, My Bride. For it will not be you doing them, but your Abba Father. Signs and wonders shall follow you, Beloved. Everywhere you place your foot shall be set ablaze with the Glory of your God.

...Revelation 1:12-13 Then I turned to see the Voice that was speaking with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands; and in the middle of the lampstands I saw one like the Son of Man, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and girded across His chest with a golden sash.

...Revelation 4:5 Out from the throne come flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
...Isaiah 42:3 a bruised reed He will not break, and a faintly burning wick He will not quench; He will faithfully bring forth justice.

...2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, with unveiled face, continually seeing as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are progressively being transformed into His image from [one degree of] glory to [even more] glory, which comes from the Lord, [who is] the Spirit.

...Revelation 5:6 And I saw between the throne (with the four living creatures) and the elders a Lamb standing, as if slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God, sent out into all the earth.

...Haggai 2:9 The latter glory of this house shall be greater than the former, says the LORD of hosts.

... John 14:12-14 “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father. 13 Whatever you ask in My name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask me for anything in My name, I will do it.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget