Surrounded by Deborah Waldron Fry

Your battles are fought by faith in the finished work of the Cross. Come to Me, Weary One. Allow Me to comfort you.

Surrounded by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. It may look like you are surrounded, but you are surrounded by Me. I am your Hiding Place. 

I preserve you from trouble; I surround you with songs of deliverance. I have you encompassed in My Love, Dear Child. Surely, I shall contend with those who contend with you. The Captain of the Hosts of Heaven has secured your victory.

Your battles are fought by faith in the finished work of the Cross. Come to Me, Weary One. Allow Me to comfort you. This is how you fight your battles. Resting in Me. There is no contest. It is finished. Does not Light always overcome the darkness? Yes, Dear One. Nothing is as strong as the Blood of the Lamb.

It stands at your defense in the Courts of Heaven. Forever, the Blood speaks forth VICTORY. I have gained the victory for you, Dear One. I was encompassed by the enemy at the Cross so that you would be encompassed by Me. You are not your own but have been bought with a price. You are Mine, My Bride. You do not belong to the devil or the world. You have come to the city of the LIVING God.

You are in the company of myriads of angels in joyful assembly. They are joyful because they see your victory. Stand still, Beloved, and see the salvation of your God. I am the first and the last: I am He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen; and have the keys of hades and of death. I have fought your battles and won. Fear not, Beloved. Forever you are surrounded by My IMPENETRABLE Arms of Love.

Impenetrable: impossible to pass through or enter.

...Hebrews 12:22Instead, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to myriads of angels 23in joyful assembly, to the congregation of the firstborn, enrolled in heaven. You have come to God the judge of all men, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect.

...Psalms 22:12 Many bulls have encompassed Me (Jesus at the Cross); strong bulls of Bashan have beset Me round.

...Psalms 5:12 For You wilt bless the righteous; O LORD, You encompass him with favor as with a shield.

...Psalms 32:7 You are my hiding-place. You preserve me from trouble; You encompass me with songs of deliverance.

...Revelation 1:17And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:18I am He that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen; and have the keys of hades and of death.

Amazing Painting by Ricardo Colon;used with permission


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget