A Breed of Holy Saints by Tammy Lang Jensen

A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just (Proverbs 13:22).

A Breed of Holy Saints by Tammy Lang Jensen
The time is coming, and is yet here that the horses are coming. As sure as the setting of the sun and it rises again tomorrow.

So will the prophecies in this book (the Bible)come to pass. Many have accumulated great wealth, and in the days to come it will slip through their fingers like sands in an hour glass.

A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just (Proverbs 13:22). Already there has been a changing of the guard. A shift in the atmosphere, the old shall passed away and the new shall begin. A breed of holy saints assigned monies to be about the Father’s business.

Desiring His heart, ushering in his kingdom on earth as it is in heaven. Able to hear the trumpet blast, not deafened by the cares of this world. I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have tribulation: but take heart; I have overcome the world (John 16:33). I am Jehovah shalom, the God of peace.

If I overcome, you overcome. Because I am in you, and you in me. Indeed, I have numbered the very hairs on your head. So do not be afraid; you are more valuable to God then a whole flock of sparrows (Luke 12:7). When the days of sorrow and revelation come, I will be by your side. I will never leave you or forsake you, my love endures forever. Even if you go to the ends of the earth, I will be there calling you back to my bosom. Embracing you with love, perfecting you with peace. The God of all creation is calling you to work.

Even as you read this, have you extended your leg over the side of the boat? Is that your foot I hear splash upon the water. As deep calls unto deep, so the Lord is calling unto you. The winds are blowing and the sea is rough. But he trust that you won’t shrink back. Let bravery overtake you. Let the fire of God consume you.

The word of God is like a fire shut up in my bones, I cannot contain it. Indeed, I shall not....And he said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation” (Mark 16:15). The harvest is plentiful and the workers few. Don’t let your life be one of missed opportunity, unrealized potential that you take to the grave. Rise up, End Time Army! Fight the good fight of faith, from the cradle to the grave. And what shall we say of this man. Only that he knew the Lord, and did not love his own life; but freely laid down....Tammy Lang Jensen


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget