The Time of Triumph has Come by Deborah Waldron Fry

Be of good cheer, My Warrior. I am gathering My true Army, My true Remnant.

The Time of Triumph has Come by Deborah Waldron Fry
"Standby to launch; The Time of Triumph has Come"
Beloved. 

You have wondered why I have hidden you away. Why no one knows your name; why you have been ignored and considered unimportant. Be of good cheer, My Warrior. I am gathering My true Army, My true Remnant.

You are not of those who seek fame and fortune. You only seek Me. You have been in waiting. I have kept you a Secret from the enemy. He is not all knowing, Dear One. He is oblivious of My Plans. You are My Warrior Bride, My End Time Army. You have been in a "stand-by" formation while I have been gathering together those whose hearts are truly Mine. Now is the Time of Release; the Time when I am launching you as One Body, The Body of Christ, My Warrior Bride. Oh My Child. You shall make a PUBLIC SPECTACLE over the principalities and powers as your Savior did at the Cross. Not by your own might nor your own power, but by My Spirit.

Oh, and what a GLORIOUS TRIUMPH it shall be. Do not be afraid, for you will not be put to shame; do not be humiliated, for you will not be disgraced. Get ready, Beloved, the waiting is over, the time of TRIUMPH has come. I am releasing you into your VICTORY. All will see it and marvel at your wonder working God. For your husband is your Maker, the LORD of Hosts is His name, the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; the God of all the earth.

"Standby": A preparatory command which alerts a unit that it will be receiving some kind of marching orders "standby to launch."

...Colossians 2:13When you were dead in your trespasses and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our trespasses, 14having canceled the debt ascribed to us in the decrees that stood against us. He took it away, nailing it to the cross! 15And having disarmed the powers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

...1Colossians 2:14 (KJV) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross; 15And having spoiled principalities and powers, He made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

...Isaiah54:4Do not be afraid, for you will not be put to shame; do not be humiliated, for you will not be disgraced. For you will forget the shame of your youth, and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood. 5For your husband is your Maker— the LORD of Hosts is His name— the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; He is called the God of all the earth. 6For the LORD has called you back, like a wife deserted and wounded in spirit, the wife of one’s youth when she is rejected,” says your God.…

... 2 Chronicles 16:9For the eyes of the LORD roam to and fro over all the earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is fully devoted to Him.....

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget