"Warriors of the Golden Heart, Arise" by Deborah Waldron Fry

Do not be anxious about how to achieve this. It is not by works but by My Grace. This is a work of My Spirit.

"Warriors of the Golden Heart, Arise" by Deborah Waldron Fry
"Warriors of the Golden Heart, Arise"
Beloved. I am raising up an army of warriors with hearts of pure Gold. You, My Child, you are one of these, yes, you are of this very Special Force.

From Glory to greater Glory you are being transformed by My Spirit. The heart of stone becomes a heart of flesh by your new birth.

As you look upon Me, your heart of flesh synchronizes with the Heart of your Father. All wounds and brokenness are healed as you look to Your Comforter and Commander. I am the Author and Perfecter of your faith. I am still the Mender of Broken Hearts, Dear One. Your heart is made pure by the Blood of the Lamb.

There is no spot in you, My Warrior Bride. Forever your heart shall beat with Mine. My Golden Hearted Warriors march to the same Rhythm. It is the rhythm Of Love. You march together in this cadence of the Heartbeat of your Savior. My Spirit dwells in your heart, My Child. From this Heart of Gold shall come ALL the fruits of the Spirit. Do not be anxious about how to achieve this. It is not by works but by My Grace. This is a work of My Spirit.

Your Savior's Heart is gentle and humble. You shall be My Army of Golden Hearts; gentle, loving, humble and true. You have been tried by fire; you have been through much, and you have come out as pure Gold! Oh, how I longed and planned to see this day. Rise up, My Mighty Warriors of the Father's Heart. Your heart of Gold is beating now with Mine, with the fiery passion of your Savior. And I Myself will be a wall of fire all around you,’ declares the LORD, ‘and I am the GLORY in your midst.” Rejoice Beloved. It is time for your Revealing!

...Ezekiel 36:I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

...Galatians 5:16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.
...Galatians 5:22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

...Zechariah 2:5 And I will be to her a wall of fire all around, declares the Lord, and I will be the glory in her midst.’”

...2 Corinthians 3:3 It is clear that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.
...1 Peter 1:5who are kept guarded by [the] power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in [the] last time. 6Wherein ye exult, for a little while at present, if needed, put to grief by various trials, 7that the proving of your faith, much more precious than of gold which perishes, though it be proved by fire, be found to praise and glory and honor in [the] revelation of Jesus Christ:

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget