The Door to the Library of Heaven by Deborah Waldron Fry

Nuggets of pure gold to help you and delight you and give you strength and encouragement; to help you be victorious in all things. Oh My Child, I have not left you as orphans.

The Door to the Library of Heaven by Deborah Waldron Fry
"The Door to the Library of Heaven is Open; Mysteries and Secrets Revealed to You"
Beloved. 

Do you know that I wait eagerly every day to hear your sweet voice? Yes, My sons' and My daughters' voices are sweet to My ears. I have so many things to tell you and to show you. I delight in you and I delight to show you My Ways.

For the knowledge of the mysteries and the secrets of My Kingdom are reserved for My Children. In the Father's House are Libraries of Books to be opened and explored. Such Treasures of wisdom and knowledge I have for you to discover, Dear One. Nuggets of pure gold to help you and delight you and give you strength and encouragement; to help you be victorious in all things. Oh My Child, I have not left you as orphans.

To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of the Heavens. You are taught by My Spirit who dwells within you. By My Spirit, you shall read and eat the scrolls of Heaven written before time began. They shall be a delight unto you and sweet to your taste. ALL the hidden Treasures of Wisdom and knowledge you have obtained in Christ. Oh yes, Dear One. The Books of Secrets and Mysteries is unsealed for you. So come explore My Word, Dear One. Call upon Me and I will take you on a Personal tour and show you Great and MIGHTY things that you know not. Walk with Me trough the Halls of Heaven. "O My dove, that are in the clefts of the Rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let Me see your countenance, let me hear your voice; for sweet is your voice, and your countenance is comely."

...Jeremiah 33:3 "Call to Me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known."
...Jeremiah 15:16 Your words were found, and I ate them. Your words became a delight to me and my heart's delight, for I bear Your name, O LORD God of Hosts.

...Ezekiel 3:3 "Son of man," He said to me, "eat and fill your stomach with this scroll I am giving you." So I ate, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth.

...Colossians 2:2 that they may be encouraged in heart, knit together in love, and filled with the full riches of complete understanding, so that they may know the mystery of God, namely Christ, 3in Whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

...Matthew 13:11 And answering Jesus said to them, "Because it has been granted to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of the heavens, but to them it has not been granted.

...Isaiah 29:11And the entire vision will be to you like the words sealed in a scroll. If it is handed to a reader, he will say, “I cannot read it, because it is sealed.” (Before the Holy Spirit was given)
...Isaiah 29:18 On that day the deaf will hear the words of the scroll, and out of the deep darkness the eyes of the blind will see. (After the Holy Spirit was given)
Song of Solomon 2:14

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget