A Trickle of Water by Tammy Lang Jensen

The Lord said,”Man has tried to bind my people up with religion.”

A Trickle of Water by Tammy Lang Jensen
So as I was seeking the Lord this morning. I saw a large rock with just a trickle of water coming out. 

The Lord said,”Man has tried to bind my people up with religion.” Suddenly, I saw the rock split in two and water began to pour out. Those who have been called to wield staffs in this season, strike the rock and watch the water flow. Teach my people about relationship, not religion.

Teach them to get quiet and listen for my voice. Show them the way to the heavenly’s, to ascend to higher ground. As the rock shattered, Jesus emerged and everyone was able to drink. I will stand before you at the rock of Horeb. Strike the rock, and water will come out of it for the people to drink. So Moses did this in the sight of the elders of Israel (Exodus 17:6). But whoever drinks the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life (John 4:14). As I was with Moses, so I shall be with you.

If I say strike the rock for water, then strike the rock. But if I say,”Speak to the rock, then speak to the rock!” Don’t get caught up in routine or how it used to be. Be willing to lay down your flesh and move with Holy Spirit. Ye are of God little children, and have overcome them; because greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4). Remember who you are and whose you are, a child of the most high God. The apple of my eye and more important than many sparrows.

Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation (Hebrews 1:14). As I love the angels My child, so I also love you. Speak faith, speak victory, you are children of a King. Be part of the solution and not part of the problem. Break Jesus free from a religious box....Learn to walk with him, and talk with him, and call him friend, Father, Master, Savior, Jesus....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget